Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Urban Decay: Addiction

Hi!

I hope you are all having a great week so far, I'm actually on vacation back home in Ohio right now, so this is coming to you as a scheduled post. We haven't been back to Cleveland to visit in a YEAR, so it's a trip well due indeed! Sometimes it's really hard living ten hours away, but it sure does make trips home even more special. And yes, I'll be on the hunt for polish while I'm away! 

Today I have one of the many awesome new Urban Decay that have come out in the past few years, Addiction. This little buddy came out in their Fall 2013 collection. I literally ran right up to Sephora back when this and Vice came out. After years of those boring little mini bottles, UD finally got the ball rolling with great polishes again. ADDING A SKULL ON THE TOP OF THE CAP AS WELL? GENIUS. JUST GENIUS. Addiction is a great metallic grey/green polish with an almost smoky look to it. In certain lights, it flashes silvery/gold as well. Formula was so great, nice and smooth. This is two coats.






Hope you're having a great week!
<3 Dana

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I actually posted this today too, sort of! I used it as an accent, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these, too. I like the fact they've keep the collection small and sweet with interesting colors.

    ReplyDelete