Monday, January 5, 2015

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails With Nylon: Rich Lady

Hello again!

Today I thought I would keep the ball rolling with another great vintage polish, Rich Lady! I'll save you having to hear me rambling on like always about how much I adore these bad boys. Because they're awesome. CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY awesome. Matching caps, unique colors, blah blah blah. ANYWAY, Rich Lady is one of the newer ones that I've acquired from eBay about a week ago. I don't think I have any other polishes like this that I can think of off hand in my Sally collection. It has an almost frosted (but not frosted, really) copper base to it along with multisized copper glitter in there as well. It's unique and I love it. This is two coats over Revlon's Raisin.





Have a great day!
<3 Dana

2 comments: