Friday, January 30, 2015

Quick NOTD - Hard Candy: Haze

Hello there, we meet again!

Lately I've been hitting the jackpot with vintage polish. eBay, Ecrater, you name it, things have just been popping up left and right! If you're a vintage polish collector like myself, you know how these things go. Things come in waves. One minute there will be a drought, the next it's a field day out there! I'm riding this wave as long as I can!

I recently bought two lots of Hard Candy polishes on eBay for a STEAL, and one of them is this 90's gem I have today, Haze. Frosty? CHECK! Streaky? CHECK! Pastel purple? CHECK! This is one of those quintessential polishes that you know we ALL had when we were in middle school! Will I ever actually wear this? Well, no. But it will get happily tucked away with my collections of vintage Hard Candy polishes and be loved of all its days. This is three coats of watery, frosty goodness hot mess.  



Have a great day!
<3 Dana


4 comments:

  1. I've been resisting buying all the vintage polish, but your swatches always leave me craving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start you can't stop lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! This is a gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete