Friday, December 19, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics: Invitation Only

TGIF! 

I hope you're all having a great start to your weekend, I know I am! We went and saw the The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies last night. To say that I'm emotional over the trilogy coming to a close and how they wrapped things up is an understatement. I make such connections to mythical worlds in books I read and the movies I see, that it's hard to say goodbye sometimes. In fact, while swatching tonight I'm rewatching the Hobbit movies from the start!

ANYWAY. LET'S TALK POLISH. Today I have my second polish to share from Pretty Serious Cosmetics's Rooftop Soiree Collection, Invitation Only. This ladies, really blew me away! I'm normally one for a nice creme when it comes to grey polishes. But when Kaz says holo polish, I know it's going to impress. And it does! I love this polish so much that I actually stopped swatching and put this on as a full mani. Invitation Only is a smoky mircoglitter metallic grey polish with scattered holo and pink glitter within. It's sophisticated yet edgy all at once. It really needs to be seen in person to grasp its wow factor. Formula was sheer perfection, it applied like BUTTAH. This is two coats shown.








Have a great Friday!
<3 Dana

*polish sent for my honest review*

2 comments: