Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vintage Bath & Body Works Color Drops: Wall Flower

Hello there and happy Tuesday!

When we were preteens, was anyone else obsessed with Bath and Body Works Art Stuff line and their Color Drops nail polishes?! I know I was, so of course I'm trying to recollect them all as an adult! Today I have one of the more recent ones I scored on eBay, and since it's very rare to find one that still has the charm attached, you can imagine my excitement when I found this one. I don't think the baseball mit exactly matches the bubblegum pink creme polish, I love and cherish it all the same! 

The formula on this was pretty awful. It wasn't thick or goopy, but the formula refused to dry evenly or dry at all. This is two or maybe three coats shown. This would be one of those polishes that I will love looking at in the bottle and not on the nail LOL! 





Have a great day!
<3 Dana


4 comments:

  1. I don't have any of these. Isn't there a Night Sky one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a Night Sky one, but I do have maybe about ten? I'll have to do a blog post on these!

      Delete
    2. I have a "night sky" Color Drops. It's a navy color with large holo glitter and smaller silver glitter. I'm not sure of the name. I got it on eBay and haven't worn it, yet. In the bottle, it looks a lot like Morgan Taylor's Under the Stars. :)

      Delete