Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics - The Pink One

Hello again and Happy Sunday! 

I hope you all have a great day planned, I think we're going to a carnival, our favorite pizza place, and our favorite comic book store with friends tomorrow - it's going to be a beautiful day here in Virginia Beach and I'm off work so of course I can't WAIT! 

Today I have my all time, hands down, without a doubt, favorite pink of all time. SERIOUSLY. I used to never love pink. Things, my friends, have changed. I have lots of pinks now and I love them all equally - except for one. This bad mamajama. As we all know, Kaz is the mastermind behind Pretty Serious. Kaz is someone I'm lucky enough to call a friend through the past few years, and we share the love and passion for vintage polish. We're nerdy over the same stuff as well! Basically: She's the shiz and her polish makes us all drool. SO. THE PINK ONE. First off, I just don't think pictures can do this polish justice. It's the brightest, in yo face pink out there - must be seen in person! Add that amazing blue shimmer and I get weak in the knees. The formula is, of course, amazing. This is two coats of true love. 





Have a great day! 
<3 Dana

4 comments: