Friday, June 6, 2014

Peak Into My Helmers: Vintage Halloween Sally Hansens!


Hello again and Happy Friday!

Today I've decided it's Halloween in June! Why? WHY NOT?! My Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Halloween polishes are some of my most prized possessions in my polish collection. I wish they were still easy to find! Each and every one came from Ebay about two years back. I still need the elusive Vampira amoung others! ONE DAY. ONE DAY! These ten I have to share from you come from three different collections coming out in three years: 2000 Halloween Hard As Nails Collection and their 1999 Spooktacular Halloween Collection and their 1998 Halloween Collection. HERE WE GO!




Black Cat (1998 Halloween Collection)
Slime (2000 Halloween Hard As Nails)
Yellow Fever (1999 Spooktacular Halloween Collection)
Witches Brew (2000 Halloween Hard As Nails)
Skeleton (2000 Halloween Hard As Nails)


Spooktacular (1999 Spooktacular Halloween Collection)
Trick Or Treat (2000 Halloween Hard As Nails)
Wicked (1998 Halloween Collection)
Ghost (1998 Halloween Collection)
Jack O Lantern (2000 Halloween Hard As Nails)



I hope you have fun drooling over all of these! ;)
<3 Dana

4 comments: