Monday, June 23, 2014

OPI: Cajun Shrimp

Good morning everyone!

We all know we have those go-to colors that we love, and for me one of my summer colors I always reach for is OPI Cajun Shrimp! I've loved this polish for years. It's one of the red/coral colors that looks amazing on all skin tones. I had to use flash to get the color to pop, so I promise you my skin isn't naturally really that ghost white! I absolutely adore the wide OPI brushes, and formula on this was of course great. Two coats.






Have a great day!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! It's so rich and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Sometimes lovely cremes like this get overlooked amongst all the glitter and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, and I used to HATE creams!

      Delete
  3. Hey Danie! Would this look good on me? I love how it looks on you, but you know I'm not a big fan of "orangie/peachie" colors. LYMTC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOM! You're commenting on my blog! YAY! I love you! I'm not sure if this is too bright for you, I can bring it next time I see you for you to try it on! LYMTC!

      Delete
  4. Hi.. I'm not sure if this will suit me.. I love bright polishes..but have had bad experience from opi..that the colours are not as they seem.. I'm definitely wanting the bright coral red colour..is this colour as bright as it looks & will this suit me do you think..I have pale to medium skin tone..
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete