Monday, June 9, 2014

China Glaze: Wet Velvet

Happy Monday.... I guess....I think... AH WELL. LOOKIT SOME POLISH!

Now that I have your attention, I have a very special polish to share today. This bad boy has been sitting in my Helmer for over a year now, and I had yet to even swatch it. It happens sometimes, you forget you have a gem and you fall in love all over again! It's the never ending excitement being a nail polish addict. 

Now we all know (or you do now I suppose) that green is my favorite color for nail polish. Hands down. Make it a rare China Glaze vintage green polish? PERFECTION. Wet Velvet is one of those blackened green shimmer polishes that has such a depth to it that it leaves you almost mesmerized. Or at least me anyway. I love it. I love everything about it. I'm actually wearing it as a full mani right now and as of over a day of wear, not even one little chip. Color me impressed. The formula left more to be desired, but most vintage polishes like this do - they're just very thin. Being as this as it is, it wasn't difficult to work with. This is three coats. SO LOVELY! 







I hope your Mondays treat you well!
<3 Dana




2 comments: