Tuesday, February 26, 2013

China Glaze - It's A Trap-Eze!

Allo!

I'm digging my current manicure so much, I just had to post it today! Life doesn't allow me any swatching time right now, so I've been settling on posting my manicures that I'm wearing. :) I'm starting to get a little back-logged so I'll start trying to play catch up soon.

Today I have It's A Trap-Eze! to share. I don't know why, but I've been wearing a lot less vintage polish and a lot more newer ones. Hmm. Weird. I received It's A Trap-Eze! from my recent Secret Cupid swap, it had been on my wish list since I first laid eyes on this collection. What's not to love?! Milky pale blue base loaded with multi-sized rainbow glitter. So awesome. Right up my alley. Formula was thin, but of course it makes for great layering looks for this bad boy! This is three coats. LOVE.

Don't forget to check out my blog sale! click HERE.






Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment