Sunday, October 7, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Retro Sunday Squared with The Scholarly Nail - Revlon StreetWear Black Widow layering combos

It's that time again!

Jacqui and I are both doing Halloween themed polishes through the month of October, so we thought we'd share Revlon Street Wear Halloween glitters today! Since I've already shared Oct 31st before, today I though I's share Black Widow, a decant that the lovely Jacqui herself sent me! <3

Black Widow is such a unique polish to my stash! It starts off as a clear blase and is loaded with fine black and silver glitter and thin black bar glitter. Oh, the layering possibilities are endless! I'm wearing this first manicure as I type this, it's such a fresh take on a Halloween manicure! This is two coats over CND Super Sexy. (AKA the worst creme formula I've come across in a long time.)






Next up I have two coats of Black Widow layered over Joe Fresh Pumpkin. This is one of the BEST orange polishes I have in my stash! Seriously the most perfect fall pumpkin color EVER! Formula was a dream, this is two coats. LOVE!





Great glitter!
Don't forget to check out Jacqui's blog!







4 comments:

  1. Yayyy!! Such awesome combos, I especially love it over that CND!! And you swatch of Pumpkin is awesome, my camera was picking up too many of the red tones in it, it was so off. Black Widow is such a fun polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one neat glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete