Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Orly - Monster Mash

Hey there, girls!

I'll be popping up sporadically over the next few weeks. I just have so much going on right now with working over time and planning a wedding. I'll try my best to pop in and say hi when I can! :P

Today I have a polish that I received from my Secret Goblin, Katie. Holy COW did she hook me up with my gifts and goodies, but PLUS she's right here in Virginia just like me! When's our play-date, girl?! :D So here we go with Orly's Monster Mash. Man oh man I really wish that I had swatched this during the day in the sun. It's insane holo goodness doesn't translate all the way and the lime green goodness seems to turn to St. Patty's Day green. You just believe me - it's THERE! Monster Mash starts off as a murky green clear base loaded with large green hex holo glitter, and gold micro and bar glitter. It's freaking AWESOME! It was hard to get it opaque, this is four coats. 







Anyone else get this green Halloween bad boy?









2 comments: