Friday, March 30, 2012

Layering Fun - A England Elaine & Nail Fetish Pixie Dust

Hi! 


I hope you all had a great week - work has been nuts. Sheesh! :/ To brighten things up, today I have an amazing purple polish to share - A England's Elaine from the Mysticals collection. I've had this deep, smoky purple lovely in my stash for a while now, back when Adina was having one of her sales. I normally am not a fan of cremes by themselves, but this polish completely stands on it's own SO WELL! The formula with Elaine, as well as all of Adina's creations are - as you all know - completely perfection. Seriously - perfection. There's no other way I can think to describe it! :P This is easily a one-coater. As I can never seem to stop there, this is two. I tried to capture it in different lighting for you. :)




And of course - seeing as I can never leave well enough and alone and have an issue with glitter - I layered one coat of Nail Fetish's Pixie Dust. I came across a slew of Dollar Tree's with Nail Fetish's a few months past and stocked up and every single one I could! One of the first I picked up was Pixie Dust. I've tried to research more on these polishes, but one can imagine what Google pulls up for "Nail Fetish". I had no such luck, other than I believe they're from around the same time as Street Wears. Sure, it's clear base has turned a murky grey, but when layered over a dark beauty like Elaine one can hardly tell! Plus, when there's multi-sized holo glitter involved - WHO CARES?! :D 




Vintage glitter. Gets me every time.




7 comments:

  1. Elaine is sooooo beautiful!!! Oh my gosh, I think I need her in my life. Love it with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine is just amazing! You won't regret the purchase!

      Delete
  2. wow that glitter is amazing, looks great over the purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, Elaine is SUCH a pretty purple!!! Love the glitter over it too girl, you're rocking the layering combos lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!!! I've been having sooooo much fun with the lauering!!

      Delete
  4. garcinia cambogia reviews You made
    some clear pointfs there. I did a search on the subject matter annd found
    most guys will approe with your blog. garcinia cambogia reviews

    ReplyDelete