Thursday, January 12, 2012

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Pinky Brown

Good Morning!

Or almost afternoon I suppose - I slept in. Hey, I'm on vacation! What else is a girl to do? Anyhoo, I sometimes start posting a collection and get distracted and forget to post the rest of my pics. That's what happened to my Models Own Beetlejuice collection. ADD at it's finest, people. Here is Pinky Brown!





Pinky Brown is a polish I for sure love way more in person that I did in swatches. It's much more complex and stunning in person than I thought it would be - it's a "grainy" foil polish that flashes from a vibrant gold to a warm pink - I freakin love it! When I swatched it I just stared and stared at my nails. This is two coats.



Bottle shot!

Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

8 comments:

  1. Yayyy for Pinky Brown!!! This is so pretty. I just got this one from Harlow. Plan to try it soon ;0).

    Glad you're enjoying your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I have to look into adding some of this collection to my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, i have an eyeshadow similar to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the prettiest swatches I've seen by far. I need to try out my own bottle of Pinky Brown soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is perhaps my favorite of the collection. Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want an eyeshadow of this polish!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete