Friday, December 16, 2011

Old and New - Loreal Bijou Gems B. Strong and Catrice Lost In Mud

TGIF!


It's time for another Old and New post! First up I have a polish that I am MORE than happy to call one of my all-time favorite greens! B. Strong comes from Loreal's discontinued Bijou Gems. I AM SO FREAKIN IN LOVE! Look and prepare to be amazed! (This instantly reminded me of a color my friend Jacqui would love!)




Highly pigmented? CHECK! Blazing lime green metallic color? CHECK! Opacity perfection in two thin coats? CHECK! Glows from within? CHECK! I need a back up. Or two. Or three. AH-MAZING! I want to snatch up every single Bijou Gems.







 Next up I have my very first Catrice polish, Lost In Mud. I got this polish from a blog sale and have a couple more on their way to me from Germany in a recent swap. Can't wait! :D I love discovering new brands. 




 Lost In Mud is a murky - you guessed it - mud colored brown jelly/creme polish. I really loved the squishy look and feel to this polish. This is two coats although after uploading pics I realized I could have gone with three.





2 comments: