Saturday, December 17, 2011

Essence Fairytale Nail Polish - Humpty Dumpty

Happy Saturday!


Since I dove deep down into the world of polish, there are so many collections I missed out on that I really regret! One of them being the entire Fairytale Collection from Essence that came out last winter in December 2010. Recently I found a lone straggler from the collection in a blog sale - Humpty Dumpty! Here he is! :)






Humpty, as I'll choose to call him, is a wonderful lilac toned silver metallic/foil polish. I really fell for him! :P This polish was surprisingly opaque after just one coat, and it was perfect after two! One down from this collection, five to! I've seriously became such a fangirl of Essence's polishes. So much fun and a big bang for your buck! 







Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

2 comments: