Thursday, November 10, 2011

Revlon Street Wear - Flashlight

Hey now!


Today I have a polish I was VERY excited to see for a descent price finally on Amazon - a Revlon Street Wear polish!!! I used to have some of these when I was younger, and I kick myself repeatedly for getting rid of them years and years ago. I can't wait to collect as many as I can, they come in such creative colors! Here is Flashlight - 







Flashlight is a silver and light blue nearly duochrome shimmer - GREAT for layering! I paired three coats over two coats of Revlon Top Speed's Royal polish, I thought it turned out great! Gotta love the smell of these older polishes - the smell of before 3-free! :P I cannot WAIT to get my hands on more of these - oh, the memories! Do any of you have any Street Wear polishes? These and vintage Urban Decay and Hard Candy's really take me back!








My always popular duo -Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I was just checking out blogs and I found this one. I can't believe there is a blog ALSO about nail polish with such a similar name as mine! haha. i love your blog! you have great colors (and let me tell you i lovveeeee glitter!) I'll spread the word on your blog if you do the same for me, gotta help out fellow nail bloggers, claws up!

    clawsup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find more!

    LittleMonsterx14 - LOL about our blog names! I'll chec yours out for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete