Monday, November 21, 2011

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Scarlet

Happy Monday! I guess....... :P


I have been going NUTS with blog sales lately - I think I made seven orders in the last week and a half. I can't help it, so many amazing polishes at rockin prices! I don't have many Kleancolors in my stash, so when I saw this holo beauty for a buck, I jumped on the chance! This is Chunky Holo Scarlet.




This is three thin coats over two coats of Wet N Wild's Inkwell. I'm a sucker for red glitter - seriously, the fiance makes fun of me for having so many and always buying more. Don't know why - I'm just drawn to it! Chunky Holo Scarlet is so cool because it's well, holo! It has a slight red base and flashes from red to green and almost blue and gold. It's mesmerizing to stare at! It's official. I need more Kleancolor holo glitters in my life. 



Look at that holo glitter goodness!


Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

10 comments:

  1. Omg that looks amazing on you!!! It doesn't look too impressive in the bottle but it certainly stands out on the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one, but didn't think I liked it.. now I regret not buying it!! looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yeah, I have this polish in my swap pile but after seeing these pics, I'm totally moving it back into my stash. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool nails! :3

    http://pienikynsinurkkaus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks so amazing over black! I think this is the only chunky holo I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning photos of this polish. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks my lovlies! I need MOAR Kleancolor holo glitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete