Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Essie - Jelly Apple

Well hello there!


Today, ladies, I'm gettin back to my roots! Before I started my full-blown polish addiction, my number one go-to color was red! I loved it in every shade, it always made me feel sexy! Since starting my blog and discovering everything that's out there in the world of polish, my first love was buried. Until now! I'm going to starting digging out all of my old favorite red polishes to share! Today I have the lovely Jelly Apple!





Ahhh this polish just makes my mouth water! :p It's so juicy and ripe looking! Jelly Apply is a true, bright red with blue undertones. Jelly polishes are at the tippy-top of the faves list and this one reigns supreme! This is tow coats, I know most of you would have gone with three or more for a jelly, but I love this wear them sheer! 







Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

9 comments:

  1. This red is lovely. It reminds me a bit of Geranium (I have a post of it if you want to compare).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Though I don't always immediately gravitate towards red, there's nothing more satisfying than applying two perfect coats of a beautiful red polish. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This read jelly is amazing!!!!!! Glitter sandwich time with that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this one and am SUPER excited to wear it. I started with Lollipop and that got my red craving running wild

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it girl! Jelly Apple is on my Essie 'must-have' list. It looks hot hot hot on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. LADIES! Thanks for all the positive feedback! I NEED to try Germanium and Lollipop now! :p I loooooooooooooove jellies!!!

    ReplyDelete