Thursday, September 1, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Dark Side of the Moon

Well Hello There! :)

Today I have for you my other Deborah Lippmann polish, Dark Side of the Moon. I've been waiting for summer to start coming to an end so I could break out this dark beauty! I figured I'd waited long enough, right?


I really think that Dark Side of the Moon is a sexy, sophisticated color! It was described online as a deep purple, but I think it's more of a dark burgundy. Funny thing? Looks purple in the bottle, burgundy on the nail. Either was I really love it! And, yes I can admit it, the name had a part in the purchase. What can I say? I've been a Pink Floyd fan for years and years and years! The formula for this polish was really thin, two coats LOOKED like enough until I uploaded my pics, and there seemed to be some thinner areas.

Deborah Lippmann polishes can be purchased through her website at http://www.deborahlippmann.com/ or at Nordtrom or other fine department stores. They range from $16 for regular polishes & $18 or glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment