Sunday, September 4, 2011

Butter London - Wallis

Happy Sunday ladies! It's 3 weeks away to the day for the big move! CRAZINESS! I've been packing like a machine and making lists of everything I need to do before we leave. It's exhausting. One most make time for swatching and blogging, so I'm doing my very best to keep up! :)

Today I have a polish for you that's been on the tippy-top of my lemmings list ever since I first saw it pop up on other nail blogs. I kept my eyes peeled but everywhere was sold out. I was just about to order it online, when they opened a BRAND NEW ULTA (*wallet screams*) right down the shopping plaza from where I work. I went the day after it opened, walked straight to the Butter London display, and low and behold, *Que epic music* there was my long lost Wallis! You're going to love him! :D



I. Am. So. In. Love. With. Wallis. I mean just LOOK at him! :D Duochrome; olive green and a GLOWING gold & an almost yellow with a sort of foil feel to it. It's amazing to look at and distracting to wear while driving. It's THAT stunning! This is my first Butter London purchase, and the application was really nice with this polish. It was a two coater. Did I mention I love this polish? :P

Time for some sunlight shots -



Overall, this is one of my favorite polishes that I own to date, and I can't wait to try more Butter London polishes. Although for the $14 pricetag, they'll have to be as intruiging as Wallis. Butter London polishes can be purchased at Ulta or online at  www.butterlondon.com

Essie all in one base coat/ Sally Hansen Inta-Dri topcoat

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your polish finally! It looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a mission to find this one ..... looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh!! wow wow wow. This looks so cute on you!! I wish I had extra mula now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooooooooooooh my god, I cannot wait until Wallis is in my hot little hands. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S SO AMAZING I COULD STARE AT IT ALL DAY!!!!!!! Everyone must get their claws on this! Rie - yours is goin in the mail tomorrow, time to start stalkin the mailman! :)

    ReplyDelete