Monday, July 25, 2011

Deborah Lippman Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I FINALLY became the proud first-time owner of Deborah Lippman polishes! It was a defining moment for me, I must say. The first I picked out was the first I wanted to try. I'm a BIG fan of corals/oranges, so this one was a big no-brainer. Here we go! Indoor shots first.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a STUNNING coral/orange creme. It was love at first sight. I noticed while swatching them it takes on a more coral look in the sunlight, indoor taking on more orange. I went with two coats. This is the polish I just wore on my vacation when I got engaged!!!!! <3 Time for sunny shots!:)
I was EXTREMELY pleased with my first Deborah Lippman experience. There were barely ANY chips/tip wear during my vacay. Only after hitting up the beach and scraping my hand on a rock did it finally give in. Two thumbs up!
The line of polishes can be purchased at www.Lippmancollection.com and also at fine department stores such as Nordstrom, Neman Marcus, etc. They retail for $16/solid colors & $18/glitters
Seche Clear as base coat/ Seche Vite as topcoat

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how different this one looks in the sun vs. indoors, I love it. And now I need to buy it. :-P

    ReplyDelete